APPLICATIONS HAVE CLOSED!
Great news for local volunteers and community groups! Applications for up to $5,000 in Federal Government funding are available under the 2023-24 Volunteer Grants program.
These grants can be used to buy small equipment for volunteers or for the reimbursement of volunteer fuel, transport, and training costs. Eligible not-for-profit community organisations can apply for funding between $1,000 and $5,000.
- Small equipment to benefit volunteers
- Transport costs and Fuel costs
- Background screening checks
- Awareness and participation opportunities
- Safety improvements
Expression of Interest form below. You can then print out the form and fill it out. Scan or take a photo of the completed form and email to [email protected] or mail/drop off the completed form to: Unit 7, 69 King Street, Caboolture, 4510. Forms must be received by 5pm September 8.
As per the Process and Timeline attached, the program has a two stage application process as follows:
- Complete and return the Expression of Interest Form together with your supporting documentation to [email protected] by 5pm 8th September 2023
- Following a panel process, selected organisations will progress to stage two and be invited to submit a full application for the funding round through an online portal.
Grant guide & timelines below.
A local consultation committee comprised of representatives from the local community has been established as the panel to review each Expression of Interest application.
The closing date for Expressions of Interest is: Friday 8th September at 5pm.
To check your organisations eligibility and for further information about the program visit the Department’s 2023-24 Volunteer Grants website.
To contact my office with any further questions, please phone 07 5432 3177 or email [email protected].
Terry Young MP
Federal Member for Longman