The Advancing Renewables Program provides businesses with funding or finance to develop renewable energy technologies.
Applications may be made at any time.
What do you get?
Matched funding of between $100,000 and $50 million.
Who is this for?
Businesses wanting to undertake renewable energy projects.
This program aims to fund projects that contribute to one or more of the following outcomes:
- reduction in the cost of renewable energy
- increase in the value delivered by renewable energy
- improvement in technology readiness and commercial readiness of renewable energy
- reduction in or removal of barriers to renewable energy uptake
- increase in skills, capacity and knowledge relevant to renewable energy.
What are the eligibility criteria?
To be eligible, you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be an Australian incorporated entity unless you’re applying for Desktop Studies and Analysis.
Activities must either:
- involve a renewable energy technology or
- involve methods (including desktop studies and analysis) that can contribute to the program outcomes.
The renewable energy technologies may include hybrid technologies and technologies that are related to renewable energy technologies (including enabling technologies).
How do you apply?
You can find out more about eligibility and how to apply at Advancing Renewables Program.