Expressions of Interest for the 2021 Volunteer Grants program have now opened.
These grants can be used to buy small equipment for volunteers or for the reimbursement of volunteer fuel, transport, and training costs. Eligible not-for-profit community organisations can apply for funding between $1,000 and $5,000.
The objectives of Volunteer Grants are to help community organisations to:
- support the efforts of Australia’s volunteers
- support the inclusion of vulnerable people through volunteering
- encourage, support, and increase participation in volunteering.
Expression of Interest form below. Right click -> save image as. You can then print out the form and fill it out. Take a photo of the completed form and email to [email protected] or mail/drop off the completed form to: Unit 7, Level 1, 69 King Street, Caboolture, 4510. Forms must be received by April 21.Volunteer-Grants_2021_QLD_Longman_YoungT
The program has a two-stage application process as follows:
- Complete and return the Expression of Interest Form together with your supporting documentation to [email protected] by 5pm Wednesday 21st April 2021.
- Following a panel process, selected organisations will progress to stage two and be invited to submit a full application for the funding round through an online portal.
Grant guidelines below. Use the arrows at the bottom of the document to scroll through the pages.Grant-Opportunity-Guidelines-2021
A local consultation committee comprised of representatives from the local community has been established as the panel to review each Expression of Interest application.
The closing date for Expressions of Interest is: Wednesday, 21 April 2021 at 5pm.
To check your organisations eligibility and for further information about the program visit the Families and Communities Program 2021 Volunteers Grant Opportunity website.