NOMINATIONS CLOSE – Friday 29th September!
Volunteers are the backbone and are what makes our community a success.
We want to recognise our local volunteers at the 2023 Longman Volunteer Awards on Tuesday 10th October.
I understand that a volunteer can be of any age and the categories below are open to anyone you, or your organisation, believe should be honoured for their service and contribution.
The categories this year include,
- Environmental Achievement Award
- Recognises groups or individuals for dedication to maintaining, protecting, restoring or preserving our natural surrounds and wildlife.
- Individual Volunteer Achievement Award
- Recognises an unsung hero in our community who has, through creativity initiative, personal time or dedication, made a positive contribution to the lives of others.
- Community Group Achievement Award
- Recognises a community organisation, group, club or school for their work and contribution to the broader community.
- Business Achievement Award
- Recognises a local business, big or small, which has made an outstanding contribution to the community.
- Sporting Achievement Award
- Honours outstanding local sports achievers (individual or team) for their contribution to community activity such as coaching, fund-raising or other volunteering, will be considered.
Nominations are made by completing the attached Nominee Form and sent to our office before Friday 29th September. The forms can be emailed to [email protected] or dropped into my office.
To contact my office with any further questions, please phone 07 5432 3177 or email [email protected].
We look forward to receiving these and celebrating with you.
Terry Young MP
Federal Member for Longman